Union Restoration water removal technicians are trained and experienced with all cases of water removal from a burst pipe or AC leak to a toilet overflow and even a natural disaster. We value your safety and hold pride in our rapid response time. The water removal process is done using state of the art equipment with extreme pressure vacuum systems. We make sure that the water removal service completely removes all the water and we will treat your home for any mildew growth or mold buildup. If your house has excessive amounts of water you should call Union Restoration water removal department immediately in order to prevent the situation from getting worse. If you would like to charge this service to your insurance company, water removal services are approved with direct insurance billing.
When your home is being threatened by water damage from flooding or leaks, Union Restoration Professionals have the expertise to prevent or mitigate the devastating effects water damage can have in order to help preserve and restore your property.
Union Restoration Professionals have the equipment and experience necessary to handle the most challenging water damage and removal situations and are available around-the-clock.
Union Restoration Professionals concentrate on safely drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas flooded or damaged by water.
We Work for You, Not For the Insurance Company”
• Do put us in your speed dial or contacts now.
• Do move any personal property that may be affected by spreading.
• Do turn off the water to your home and do what you can temporarily to ” mitigate” your damages to your home and property.
• Do call us for recommendations on who to call to dry out your home.
• Do call us for recommendations for a qualified plumber.
• Do get as much of the water out as soon as possible.
• Do rent or purchase dehumidifier(s) to assist with drying out your home.
• Do make a list of all items of personal property that have been damaged by the water. A written list or a list taken with pictures or video is fine.
• Do not assume you do not have a water damage claim.
• Do not repair the damage until we inspect and measure and photograph the damages.
• Do not repair the damage until we get the Independent Adjuster assigned to your case from your insurance company to look at the damage as well.
• Do not throw out any personal property damaged by the leak until the insurance company has inspected and photographed personal property that was damaged or destroyed.
• Do not sign any contracts with any remediation firms without seeking advice from your attorney.
• DO NOT SIGN ANY AGREEMENTS WITHOUT GETTING AN ESTIMATE IN WRITING. We can give you guidance as to whether the estimate if fair or not. Do not sign over
There are times when Residential (Condo and Single Family) and Commercial property owners can suffer water damage. There is a variety of different types of water damage, each having specific water mitigation methods. It is highly important in situations involving water damage that the problem is addressed and resolved ASAP, as it can lead to mold and corrosion. Water Damage can occur from:
• Ceiling leak
• Air conditioning waste line back-up
• Broken pipe in the bathroom
• Kitchen sink leak
• Hurricane damage
• Sewer flooding
Union Restoration Florida is the nation’s premiere water damage restoration company. Our hassle free service is available through our 24-Hour Emergency Hotline where highly trained, experienced and certified water damage experts are eager to answer your questions. When water sits in your property for as little as 24 hours, mold can start to grow, reproduce and spread throughout your property, compromising the structure of your house, not to mention your health. In fact, it can take less than one inch of water accumulated to initiate a mold growth epidemic. This is why is crucial that you start the water removal and dry-up as fast as you can.
Water extraction services require an immediate response in order make the water extraction service completely successful. High powered pressure vacuums are used in the process and dryers are usually left overnight from 1 – 5 days depending on the amount of water originally being extracted. Water extraction is not quite the same as water removal as with water extraction, Union Restoration water removal professional technicians will extract water from places you might not know the water existed. The goal is not to leave any water behind whether it is in the carpet or hiding between the walls of your home. The slightest bit of water can eventually lead to mildew which will grow to mold within time. Water extraction is fully covered with most insurance companies and Union Restoration direct insurance billing department is pre-approved with most companies. Call Union Restoration water extraction service department immediately and witness our rapid response time first hand.
Call Us Now!!!
Broward – (954-239-7277)
Miami – Dade (305-239-8788)
Palm – Beach (561-404-4465)
Plantation | Hollywood | Miami | Boca Raton | Cape Coral | Delray Beach | Weston | Wellington | Fort Lauderdale | Hialeah | Hallandale | Homestead | Largo | Cooper City | Naples | Miami Beach | Sunny Isles | Dania Beach | Davie | West Palm Beach | Jupiter | Key Largo | Port St Lucie | Opa Locka | Pompano Beach | Tamarac | Pembroke Pines | Kendall | Doral | Coral Gables | Coconut Grove | Deerfield Beach | Pinecrest | Palm Beach Gardens | Lake Worth | Royal Palm Beach | Tampa